Piab Vacuum Academy Training
Basic Vacuum Theory and Practical Applications 1-day Course
Whether you’re a beginner to vacuum technology or looking to sharpen your knowledge of the latest products and techniques, hands-on training by our piVAC Africa staff will enable you and your team to use vacuum more effectively.
- Duration: 1 day course, with both practical and theory aspects.
- Who should attend: Plant engineers, maintenance staff and design engineers wanting to work with “negative pressure engineering”
- Cost: R1500.00 per person
- Certification: Candidates who complete the course assignments and participate actively in the practical sessions will be awarded a Piab Vacuum Academy Certificate
The course is designed to give students an understanding of the basic principles of vacuum engineering and then explore practical applications based on these principles.
Course content includes:
- Understanding units, pressures and flow rates
- Types of vacuum generators
- Designing vacuum lifting systems
- Practical – lifting force and suction cups
- Practical – vacuum force and energy
- Understanding ejector pumps
Practical sessions will be held in the PIAB workshop to give hands on experience and training.